..:: Italian Cottagers ::..

Fulham/ Everton, Gets behind the lads - Sing your heart out

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 13/3/2008, 22:18

Advanced Member

Group:

Il pareggio in extremis col Blackburn ha dato una certa scossa all'ambiente.
Con l'Everton la società propone a tutti i tifosi che andranno allo stadio di vestire i colori del Fulham.
Dato che la partita sarà sabato su Sky, possiamo farlo anche noi Italian Cottagers davanti allo schermo, come un rito voodoo, chissà che non porti bene.....

dani.cottager
view post Posted on 14/3/2008, 08:15

Ma sabato o domenica? io ho letto domenica alle 14.30....

Jarvis80
view post Posted on 14/3/2008, 09:16

io sapevo domenica
cmq sia match da 3 punti e stop...da prendere in qualsiasi modo
chissà che loro nn arrivino bolliti dall'esperienza uefa

view post Posted on 15/3/2008, 11:08

Advanced Member

Group:

Scusate, è domenica.
E c'è molta attesa: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArti...nYouWhites.aspx

dani.cottager
view post Posted on 15/3/2008, 21:34

Credo e spero che i toffies siano provati dai 120 minuti di mercoledì...
L' impresa se così possiamo chiamarla si può fare, anche un punto ma giocato bene sarebbe utile, una sconfitta sasrebbe molto molto dolorosa...
Spero faccia gicare le due punte in avanti e non un ' unica punta isolata..

Niemi
Stalteri, Hughes, Hangeland, Koncesky,
Davies, Murphy, Bullard, Dempesey
McBride, Johnson

O al posto di johnson magari un Healy recuperato... Kamara me lo terrei per la ripresa...

view post Posted on 16/3/2008, 11:01

Advanced Member

Group:

Oggi secondo la mia tabella (http://italiancottagers.forumfree.net/?t=25965848: che ne pensate?) basterebbe un punto, a patto di vincere poi quelle che verranno con le squadre più in basso in classifica (dobbiamo ancora incontrare Newcastle, Sunderland, Reading, Derby e Birmingham).
Però, in effetti, forse potremmo sfruttare l'effetto Fiorentina, ho visto la partita e l'Everton ha sprecato tantissime energie, non credo che abbia recuperato in meno di tre giorni.... .

CITAZIONE (dani.cottager @ 15/3/2008, 21:34)
Credo e spero che i toffies siano provati dai 120 minuti di mercoledì...
L' impresa se così possiamo chiamarla si può fare, anche un punto ma giocato bene sarebbe utile, una sconfitta sasrebbe molto molto dolorosa...
Spero faccia gicare le due punte in avanti e non un ' unica punta isolata..

Niemi
Stalteri, Hughes, Hangeland, Koncesky,
Davies, Murphy, Bullard, Dempesey
McBride, Johnson

O al posto di johnson magari un Healy recuperato... Kamara me lo terrei per la ripresa...

Sì, la tua formazione mi garba decisamente, a parte Johnson che finora è stato disarmante. Meglio Healy, forse....

cockneysteve
view post Posted on 16/3/2008, 11:06

hi everyone on here. is anyone near the monza area of milan today and is watching the match? i am in the hotel della regione on viale elvezia,4 which is next to black and decker. i work for dewalt and my truck is parked outside the hotel. i am unable to get the game from my hotel. is ther ea fulham fan nearby who is watching the game today please?? best regards, cockneysteve. C>O>Y>W

i am not very good at working the forums. my email is [email protected]. and i am in room 311 at the hotel. THANKS!

view post Posted on 16/3/2008, 11:28

Advanced Member

Group:

Hi Steve, welcome to the forum, it's an honour for us to have a cockney registered!
I think that Dani Cottager and Great Matty live just near Monza, but I don't know their telephone number, so I hope that they can read the forum and contact you.
It's be great if you could see the game all together.
COYW!

P.S. Steve, dunno if you knew that the game will be on Sky Italian TV, so try and ask at the hotel if they have what in Italy is called the "pacchetto Sky Sport".
Good luck......

cockneysteve
view post Posted on 16/3/2008, 11:30

A hundred thousand THANKS ! i am sat in my hotel with an old fulham shirt on as i dont bring the white ones away as they get too dirty. i was at blackburn last week with my son. i have tried to join the forum before but i am not very good with computers. i leave for udinese tomorrow then i am in padova for 2days where my wife will be flying out to me and we are driving to perugia where iam for 6 days. ( 3 days at easter) if i cant find anywhere to watch the game then i will skype my son in england and he will point the webcam at his t.v !!! not very good but it does work! thanks for your help. hope we can meet sometime. regards, steve.

dani.cottager
view post Posted on 16/3/2008, 11:33

(Scusate il mio inglese) So, I watch the game at my girlfriend's home in Varedo near monza, if you want there is the bus from monza to saronno and if you stop at Varedo I can go to take you because I don't have my car...

cockneysteve
view post Posted on 16/3/2008, 12:10

hello again, sorry to be a nuisance but i have looked at the map and you are not very far away from me. i know saronno as i used to go there alot years ago. if i may i will get a taxi from my hotel and meet you in varedo, i hope that is ok with your girlfriend. as it is her house. i have 2 telephone numbers which are 0044797063****. and also 0044770601**** the telephone number of the della regione hotel is +39 39 387205. i am in room 311. please let me know as soon as possible if this is still ok or i will try and make other arrangements to view the game somewhere on the pacchetto sky. thanks again, regards, steve.

Edited by Han-Solo - 16/3/2008, 19:24

dani.cottager
view post Posted on 16/3/2008, 12:42

I think that you ask to the hotel's reception they can give you the channel of sky calcio, the channel of the match is not on sky sport but on sky calcio.
So if you decide to take a taxi to varedo we are glad to give you hospitality.
My number is 339******, when you will be in varedo you can call me, you can stop at the church!!!

Edited by Han-Solo - 16/3/2008, 19:25

cockneysteve
view post Posted on 16/3/2008, 12:48

moltay grazie, i will take a taxi and ask for the chuch ( is that EGLISE ? ) and will telephone you from there. it will be grat to watch the game with other fulham fans so thanks. steve.

view post Posted on 16/3/2008, 12:58

Group:
Administrator

Hi mates!
Beautiful that you could meet.
This forum really proved to be like a white thread that gathers all the Cottagers in Italy!
Steve, church is Chiesa (eglise in French).
Dani, please take a lot of pics to post on the forum, title of the feature: Varedo Cottage.....

cockneysteve
view post Posted on 16/3/2008, 13:10

hi mister wolf. i like your picture, i was on the telephone to my wife and i said i thought it was kirsty gallagher but she wouldnt be wearing an arsenal shirt! thanks for the imfo on the church, i thought it was french and i have forgotton most of my italian as it is nearly 20 years since i used to drive here regulary. i am having a few beers in my hotel room just as i would before going to the match, and i will shortly ask for a taxi to varedo and meet the main man. thanks for all you r help im sure i will be able to return the favour one day. cheers, steve.

23 replies since 13/3/2008, 22:18   356 views